Pappardelle and Fennel Sausage. Feeds 4 Estimated cost £7.65|
340g Pappardelle Pasta.
2 medium sized Leeks.
125ml white wine.
50ml Olive Oil.
Large frying pan or skillet
All cooked on rings or burners on top of oven or hob
- Remove skin from sausages.
- Top and tail leeks and slice the white part thinly
- Put oil in pan and add leeks and start to cook gently
- Crumble the sausage meat onto the leeks and add wine to the mixture
- Cook leeks and sausage for 20 to 25 mins gently stirring throughout.
- Boil water and cook pasta according to packet instructions.Fresh 3 to 5 minutes.Dry 7 to 15 minutes.
- Add some of the cooked pasta water to leeks and sausage if necessary to keep mixture moist.
- Drain pasta,add to the skillet stir mixture and serve.