|A fresh coarse ground pork sausage,typically produced all over Italy,this recipe originates from Calabria.Carefully selected cuts of pork leg are chopped and seasoned with sea salt,wild fennel seed and garlic.The mixture is hand pumped into natural hog casings which are linked by hand and tied with a natural flax string.
Pan fried,grilled,braised, casseroled or barbecued these sausages are delicious.
Naturally low in fat with a very high meat content,over 95%(the remaining 5% being seasoning) .
Suitable for freezing(within 2 days of delivery).
PRICED BY 500gms
(approximately 5 to 6 links).