|Freshly ground selected cuts of pork leg seasoned with a freshly ground paste of sea salt,basil leaves and garlic.This is a typical full flavoured Tuscan farm house recipe.
|Salsiccia Toscana are pumped into natural hog casings,linked by hand and tied with a natural flax string.Low in fat and with a very high meat content,over 90% with the remaining 10% being seasoning.
They are delicious pan fried,grilled casseroled or braised.
Suitable for freezing(freeze within 2 days of delivery) .See sausage tips.
PRICED BY 500gms.
(Approximately 5 to 6 links)